Date(s) - 06/18/2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us as we discuss important factors to consider for your business’s online presence. Hear from expert Nachum Langsner, Co-Founder and CMO of LocalBizGuru, which is a full-service digital marketing agency located in Cleveland, OH. As well as expert Nevin Bansal, President & CEO of Outreach Promotional Solutions which is part print, promotional products, and logo apparel. Plus graphic design, web design, and digital marketing shop.
During this panel discussion, they will discuss the following topics and more:
1. What can businesses do digitally to get local people back to shopping with them?
2. What digital marketing tactics are the most important to address first?
3. As a service area business (SAB), what (if anything) can they do digitally to help their customers if they need to be onsite to provide the services?
4. What are the first three things that a business should do to “fix” their online presence?
5. What are some tips to market on a budget or with limited time?
6. What are some creative pivots that a business can make to stay in front of customers and prospects in a virtual world?