PC Scholars Prospective Scholar Application
Ideal Candidates Criteria Follows:
- 2.0 – 3.0 GPA (can be a bit above or below)
- Must be a High School student in Fall of 2021
- Eligible to work in June 2022
- Attend 95% of Saturday sessions
- Has a high interest in Business or Entrepreneurship
Participants are encouraged to take full advantage of the program’s many facets and engage in the learning process to their fullest capacity. To assist our PC Scholar high school and program graduates, all first-year students are paired with a mentor from the College Now of Greater Cleveland Mentoring Program.
- Time commitment: Bi-weekly Saturday meetings throughout the school year
- Maintain a consistent, active and high-quality involvement in PC Scholars activities and sessions
- Attend a minimum of 95% of PC Scholars sessions.
- If three sessions are missed, the student will be asked to leave the PC Scholars program.
- Two late arrivals to class = one absence. Arriving late by 15 minutes or more constitutes a late arrival, unless The Presidents’ Council staff has been notified.
- Participate in class discussions – BRINGING YOUR BINDER & WRITING TOOL
- Treat individuals with dignity and respect
- Complete all assignments in a timely manner – ****OPEN/READ YOUR EMAILS*****
- Silence all cell phones during class
- STUDENTS Always call the office (216) 771-8702 ext.205 when going to be absent