The Presidents’ Council Business Chamber’s Membership Levels
A standard PCBC membership has many privileges. Not only are you exclusively invited to all Chamber events and membership meetings at a discounted member rate, but you are also eligible to take advantage of special members’ only opportunities. In addition, a Chamber membership is also a great way to personally help promote and build the economic vitality of Northeast Ohio’s African-American community.
Dependent upon your membership objectives and business needs, we have additional membership levels that may be more suitable. If you desire greater exposure for your business and a higher level of community impact, a Leadership Circle membership is likely the better opportunity for you. If your business has facility needs to help grow your business, a standard plus membership may be just right for you.
$75 – Student
$100 – Individual
$300 – Small Business (1-24 employees)
$350 – Non-profit
$500 – Mid-Large business (25+ employees)
$750 – Excellence in Entrepreneurship
$1500 – Leadership Circle
$10,000 – Corporate Supporter
$15,000 Corporate Partner
- A full 12 month membership from date of paid registration
- Eligibility to use “Proud Member” logo on website and printed materials
- Advocacy participation and representation
- Business resource navigation
- Member pricing at Chamber programs and events
- Free admission to “PC Nights” networking events
- Access to Chamber “Members Only” RFP leads
- Company listing on our website business directory
- Eligibility to participate in Chamber “Member-to-Member” discount program
- Eligibility for FREE job postings
- Eligibility for business referrals
- US Black Chambers membership and associated benefits
- Eligibility to be a featured business in the Chamber “#PCBuysBlack” program
Excellence in Entrepreneurship
Growing businesses as leaders and investors in their own success, EE provides a high-level business curriculum instruction designed specifically for African-American small business owners. Tailored to meet the demands of scalable businesses, EE is facilitated by Presidents and CEOs who are recognized industry leaders and practitioners.
- All Standard membership benefits+
- Access/Participation for One (1) Owner/Executive in the full complement of EE business courses
- Upon successful completion of program; eligibility for At Your Business Onsite Business Consulting
- At Your Business provides up to 240 hours of consultation and technical assistance to selected businesses based on a business’ specific needs in areas including, but not limited to: Marketing, Technology, Human Resources, Sales, Accounting, Insurance, Operational Excellence, and Legal (excludes litigation) creating a web of support and an ecosystem for growth well beyond traditional programming.
- How – A coordinated care team of Preferred Providers (experts established as leaders in their respective industry) is assembled to work with individual businesses in developing a written plan of execution, detailing the sequence in which services are rendered and metrics of success as well as a plan of continuation beyond the “At Your Business”service hours.
- Why – Being intentionally collaborative to ensure we connect not just with resources, but with people, to assist clients in business growth and sustainability, “At Your Business” creates a web of support and an ecosystem for growth well beyond traditional programming.
Leadership Circle Membership
Designed for the business that is looking to have greater exposure through business sponsorship and promotion opportunities as well as a leadership role in advancing the economic empowerment of Greater Cleveland’s African-American community through invitation only roundtables and other special events.
- All standard membership benefits
- Invitation to PCBC VIP events
- Eligibility to post company events, promos & discounts on PCBC website/social media outlets
- Eligibility to host and present at PCBC event
– Breakfast series
– PC Night
- Eligibility for One (1) Owner/Executive to participate in EE courses of interest
– $40 per session member rate
- At Your Business, Onsite Business Consulting can be purchased at a discount rate