B. Fae Harris
ReOpen Ohio: Returning to Work in the Time of COVID-19
Cheryl Perez is the President of BIG HR Solutions.
Join us as Cheryl Perez, President of BIG HR Solutions, and The Presidents’ Council, discuss important factors to consider as we reopen our businesses. There are new rules and best practices that we all must strictly follow in order to prevent new surges in COVID-19 transmission, which will remain a threat to us all for a long time to come. Our priority as leaders is to keep our teams, our clients, and our community safe as we resume business operations. This training is designed to guide you through the most up-to-date facts, details, and best practices that you need to get back up and running as safely as possible. During this interactive webinar Cheryl will discuss the following learning objectives, followed by a Q&A:
- The framework and tools necessary to design a Get-Back-to-Work playbook that puts health and safety at the forefront and provides a clear roadmap for navigating necessary short-term operational changes.
- Essentials of hygiene, distancing, sanitation, and other safety measures in the New Normal we’re facing
- Making work-from-home work for your business
- Smart screening practices
- Challenges to anticipate upon reopening, from customer push-back to the possibility of another shutdown ahead
Who: The Presidents’ Council and BIG HR Solutions
When: May 28, 2020
Where: Your Desktop or Mobile Device – Zoom Webinar
Click Here to REGISTER
Space is Limited – Register Today!