Provide technical assistance services, designed to help businesses scale Excellence in Entrepreneurship at Your…
B. Fae Harris
B. Fae Harris graciously joined us to share how to establish an ideal business profile for successful lending.
B. Fae. Harris is the Cleveland market Multicultural Community Impact Team Member for National Development Council (NDC). At NDC, she specializes in bringing high-performance products to market. Over the past 15 years, she’s worked with global industry plays such as L’Oreal, Kao Brands, and Conair Professional Products. Her brand management experience spans from entrepreneurial to established global brands with multi-million dollar portfolios. Ms. Harris is a Boston native with a Bachelor of Science degree from Babson College. She also holds a dual Master’s degree in Business Administration and Information Age Marketing from Bentley University.
Understanding Loans and Small Business Funding Opportunities Webinar Video
Some of the questions asked during the webinar were:
- What other assistance does the NDC provide to make sure a business owner is properly positioned to get lending?
- If you did not recieve funding round one, are you eligible to receive funding in round two for the Paycheck Protection Program Loan?
- In round one of the Paycheck Protection Program Loan, a lot of businesses said they were having difficulty getting funding because they have 1099 contractors. Has this issue been addressed for round 2 of the Paycheck Protection Program Loan?
- What is required for round two funding for the Paycheck Protection Program Loan for those who received funding in round one and exhausted their funds?
- If we applied for the first round of the Paycheck Protection Program Loan and recieve those funds but don’t show a decline, are we still eligible to apply for round two?
- Are grants counted as revenue?
- What are some of your other lending products?
- What is the cap on the loan?
- Are the terms favorable for the loan?
- If I were expanding to a new city, do I have to be located in that city to apply for the loan?