The Presidents’ Council recognizes the stakes are enormously high for small businesses. These entities, usually sole proprietors or businesses with fewer than 25 or even 5 employees are the most vulnerable. Particularly neighborhood-serving businesses and businesses owned by people of color, some experiencing 90-100% revenue loss during this social and economic crisis, are in urgent need of a life-line.
As an engine for black business growth, The Presidents’ Council is doing our part to help small businesses sustain during and ultimately rebuild after the social and economic crises of COVID-19.
Below is a list of resources our team has collected to assist you and your business during this time of crisis:
- Coronavirus FAQs
- (COVID-19) Preparedness and Risk Mitigation
- Business Pandemic Checklist
- Keeping Your Business in Business During COVID 19 – Access to Loans & Resources – Am I eligible?
- 8 Point Plan for Restaurant and Hospitality Businesses
- Budish Announces Creation of Small Business Stabilization Fund Totaling Over $4 Million to Support Businesses During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Save Small Business Fund – A grant-making initiative to help small employers who are struggling during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Taylor Oswald: Property & Casualty Cyber Insurance and HR
- Shared Work Ohio – a voluntary layoff aversion program.
- Microgrants from Business Growth Collaborative Enable Pivots for Vulnerable Entrepreneurs
- Spooner – The Presidents’ Council BWC Refund
- Spooner – The Presidents’ Council – Covid-19 FAQ PDF
- The Inclusion Marketplace – The Equity & Inclusion team at the Greater Cleveland Partnership (GCP) recognizes that your business is facing unprecedented challenges due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Because your business has been identified as a diverse business in Northeast Ohio, we’d like you to take advantage of the new Inclusion MarketPlace!
- Ohio Business Organizations Assist Minority-Owned Businesses During Pandemic