Continuing in the tradition of connecting the Presidents’ Council Business Chamber members with majority supplier companies, the PCBC has partnered with FirstEnergy Corp. for our next PC Nights Networking Event. This is the perfect opportunity to meet FirstEnergy and to network with PCBC members.
The evening will feature a brief presentation and panel discussion from FirstEnergy’s senior executive team on their Diversity Supplier Program as well information on how to become a vendor and upcoming opportunities. We will also acknowledge all new PCBC members and discuss upcoming events. Heavy hors d’oeuvres and refreshments will be served.
All PC Nights are open to the the full chamber, as well as invited guests and potential chamber members at a price of $25.00.
The Senior Executive panel includes:
- John E. Skory – Regional President, The Cleveland Illuminating Company
- Bennett L. Gaines – Senior VP Corporate Services & Chief Information Officer, FirstEnergy Services Company
- Paul A. Harden – Senior VP & Chief Operating Officer, FirstEnergy Nuclear Operating Company
- Trent A. Smith – VP Supply Chain, FirstEnergy Corp.
- Joe Loboda – Manager Corporate Services Supply Chain, FirstEnergy Corp.
- Mark Mrocyznski – Executive Director Transmission Programs, FirstEnergy
- Deborale Richardson-Phillips, Ph.D. – Diversity & Inclusion Lead, FirstEnergy Solutions
5:30pm – Registration and Networking
6:00pm – FirstEnergy Panel Discussion with Q&A
7:00pm – PCBC Announcements and Recognitions
7:30pm – Continued Networking
8:00pm – Depart