This quarter’s Presidents’ Council Business Forum will feature a panel discussion on some of the various ways in which technology and artificial intelligence will impact business owners on all levels. This forum will feature 3 expert panelists:
- Freddie Coffey, Digital Marketing Manager – JumpStart Inc.
- Greg Flanik, Chief Information Officer – Baldwin Wallace University
- Ludgy LaRochelle, Business and Transactional Attorney – Tucker Ellis LLP
The panel will be moderated by Dr. Thomas Sutton, Professor of Political Science and Burton D. Morgan Chair in Entrepreneurial Studies – Baldwin Wallace University.
Topics will include:
- The nature and pace of emerging technologies
- Opportunities to engage the tech market
- Legal considerations (i.e. intellectual property rights
- Using electronic marketing & apps to expand capacity and gain market share
Partnering with Baldwin Wallace University, we hope to provide all in attendance with a meaningful and productive forum.