17 Dec 10 Things To Know About The Presidents’ Council’s Director of Operations Erica C. Penick
2. Q. What is your pet peeve? Disloyalty
3. Q: People would be surprised to know what about you? I am the proud mother of two amazing children; ages 23 and 21. The birth of my son gave me a reason to live and the birth of my daughter gave me the determination to do better.
4. Q: What is your greatest strength? Resiliency
5. Q: What has been the best advice you ever received? Speak it into existence – Speak Life
6. Q: Who is your role model? My mother, Acquanetta, is the most humble and patient person I’ve ever meet. Her strength comes from her meekness.
7. Q: What is your favorite pastime? Laughing, Laughing, Laughing! It is so important to have fun, enjoy and experience life.
8. Q: What is your ideal meal? I love seafood, however, what makes the meal ideal are the people or person with whom I am sharing the meal.
9. Q: What did you want to be when you were growing up? A wife, mother, attorney
10. Q: Favorite Quote? “…Lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)