17 Dec 10 Things to Know About The Presidents’ Council’s Chairman Eddie Taylor Jr.
1. Q: Who is your role model? My role model has always been my mother, Rose. She by far is the hardest working person I’ve ever known and my respect and admiration for her has endured, as it should.
2. Q: People would be surprised to know what about you? Even though I love the game, I’m a terrible golfer.
3. Q: What are some items on your bucket list? Fiji, I had my first hole in one this past year, so that was a bucket list item, and to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.
4. What are your special talents? I am a loving and caring Father, that’s my passion and greatest fulfillment.
5. Q: What did you want to be when you were growing up? A Park Ranger.
6. Q: What is your ideal meal? When it comes to food, I am a non-foodie. As long as it’s a well-balanced meal, I’m satisfied.
7. Q: What has been the best advice you ever received? The truth always matters, so when you’re in precarious or difficult situations, find a way to deal mainly with the facts as they exist and the truth as it was created.
8. Q: Favorite Quote? There are a few, but one is from Louisa May Alcott – [I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning how to sail my ship.]
9. Q: Favorite vacation destination? The Amalfi Coast in Italy is a great destination. However, I like serenity, so the beach is always fine for me.
10. Favorite spot in Cleveland? Because I spend so much time with my sons, my favorite spot in Cleveland is wherever they’re involved in any athletic, school or learning event.